Sunday, November 12, 2006

Looks like im first....


Well thats me. Im Astrid Buchamps, Witch, preistess of Ishtar and Sorceress to a Royal Demon by the name of Cassiel. Naughty Picture right? I thought so. Fallon thought So too... hes my hunny.

So what am i doing at Immortal Castle you ask? Well, my book is just coming out. The 25th of this month to be exact. The first in the Eververse series, its not the only one Im in, but im on Hiatus until Stella and Audra need me again.

So i figured i would hangout here. And from what i hear, my housemates are HOT. like scorching hot... a Vampire, a Dreamlord... not sure who else is in the mix just yet but needless to say I'll have my choice of eyecandy to drool over.

Whats that? Where is the Hunny? Hes working. Out on a job for a while with his partner, so me and Linus are here to relax away from it all. I deserve it, trust me.
So what are my plans here at IC? hanging out, maybe getting to know a few of the other inhabitants of IC, there's a lot more then i know of... so no doubt youll get some interesting conversations and confessions here on the blog. Looking forward to just seeing what else is out there. Its not like i live a sheltered existance in Eververse, but theres just so many other places to go and see..

So if your curious about me, buy my book. that will allow you to get to know me better. No doubt ill be posting on my release date about it. Im jus so damn excited.

Now, where are my counterparts.... Oh Boys?!?

Comments on "Looks like im first...."

 

post a comment