Sunday, November 12, 2006

Goodies About me... A list if you will....

Im a horrible flirt that usually makes good on what i insinuate. Yep I said it, its true. Lock up your sons.

I LOVE silk stockings. the feel, the look, they are beyond sexy.

I am doubled jointed in both my arms and both my legs. Makes for an interesting evening out.

Im a horrible exibitionist. Ask Fallon... He loves it.

I have no gag reflex. So there.

I drive a midnight blue GTI. My dog pretty much always rides shotgun.

I have 5 tattoos.

Im an only child, and and Orphan.

Lets see what else about me? Ooh i have bright blue eyes. and Im extremely pale. My measurements? 34C-22-34. and Did i mention im only 5 ft 1? well i have now. LOL.

I love Horror movies and cherry vanilla icecream, and only sleep on silk and satin.

So theres a bit about me. did you enjoy that? I know i did. *wink*

Comments on "Goodies About me... A list if you will...."

 

post a comment