Monday, November 13, 2006

So i get up this morning...


Needless to say i slept well, though not as well as when im home and wake up to Fallon waking me up in the most satisfying way, but you get the ghist. The sheets here are fantastic.

The amount of hot and sexy men walking about does nothing for my tenuous promise of being a good girl. Eh, truth be told i dont think Fallon expected it, me being good that is. Im on vacation, and its not like Im worrying about Fallon, I know exactly what hes doing... hes never had it in himself to be manogamous, not that i can blame him. His sex drive rivals an Incubus... possibly the hunk of dreamlord hottie thats lurking about as well. Sad though, Dream lord lurking about and my room nor my dreams were invaded last night. Pity.

Anyway, I think i like the Vampire thats hanging about as well. Hes a sarcastic fuck. Reminds me of Feyd. Can you tell I miss home? Well at least i have Linus here with me. Not that hes happy about it. Little fuck is pissing all over everything. i think the only things he hasnt lifted his leg to are the other inhabitants, and that is just speculation. he very well might have to the vampire... hes kinda skittish when hes around.

So what am i doing today? exploring, and possible relaxing in that prefect Hot tub i saw on one of the floors... now if i can only remember which one...

Comments on "So i get up this morning..."

 

post a comment