Saturday, November 18, 2006

Making Cd's




Well Im bored... Yep i said it bored. Im so bored i was reading Tolstoy. UGH. yep, i would say thats pretty bored. So what did i start doing? Playing with my itunes. Im making cd's. Cd's of what you ask? The Astrid mix. *giggles* i mean why not, i got all this time on my hands, and i think my life needs its own soundtrack. So whats on this CD you ask?



The Cure~Just like Heaven
The Deftones~Digital Bath
Duran Duran~Come Undone
The Faint~Worked Up So Sexual
Finch~Stay With Me
From Autumn to Ashes~No Trivia
The Get Up Kids~Valentine
Love and Rockets~So Alive
Matchbook Romance~Your Stories, My Alibi's
Mazzy Star~Fade Into You
New Found Glory~ Dressed to Kill
Primal Scream~Rocks
River City High~Starcrossed
Texas Is the Reason~ Back and to the Left


So thats it.. Odds are most of you dont know half of those bands... want to? Im giving away 5 cd's along with a signed cover flat and sticker.. Stella and Audra said I could. All you have to do is comment here. The first 5 will get goodies. thats it. OOh but make sure you email me(Astrid@stellaandaudra.com). with your info. Otherwise how the hell are we going to get you the CD? Duh.

Comments on "Making Cd's"

 

Blogger Suzette said ... (8:04 PM) : 

I only know two of those bands. Wow, am I missing out or something. You look lovely as ever Astrid!!

 

Blogger Cara North said ... (10:13 PM) : 

You guys are having entirely too much fun here.

 

post a comment