Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The Witch leaves....


And im here to entertain you lovely people. Fuckers all. I need an oulet for my normal caustic attitude. So here i am, Djinn extrodinare, master of all destinies. Right and if you believe that i got a bridge i can sell you you dumb fuck.

Im just a man, same as you i just happened to have met Jesus. Trust me, The lovely Audra was smart when she said she would slap him had she met him. So The girls are about half way through my next book, and its a doozy. its already longer then Glamour, which incidentally comes out on the 31st. Buy it. Its damn good, and you get to meet that fuck Malcolm Frost, the girl's ONLY vampire.


So im here... bring on the sluts.

Comments on "The Witch leaves...."

 

Blogger Suzette said ... (6:21 PM) : 

Marsh, loved Glamour! I did enjoy Malcolm and think the ladies did a good job with him. Left me interested in learning more about him to be honest. I hope your happy with the review I gave.

 

post a comment