Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Ooh! Someone got it!

So i just got a review forwarded to me from Stella. Im surprised Marsh even let her. Well this review is fantastic! Sheryl at Ecata reviews Sugar and Sin and it just went up on the site! she gave it 4.5 Stars! out of five! WOoo Yeah! heres what she had to say:

Sugar and Sin by Stella and Audra Price is not your typical romantic story of heroes and heroines falling in love, sure they have that but there is so much more to experience. These characters don’t play the normal romantic fools and their world is not an “A” typical world. These people are paranormals mainly demons and they will do whatever they have to do to get the job done. I’m not usually a fan of demons and badass characters but these ones just kept me enthralled in their spell. I loved them all, all had one thing in common, what’s in it for me but a majority of them also where thinking what can I do to make my friends and loved ones happy. Fallon and Astrid, along with all their friends left me feeling like I’d spent time watching a movie I couldn’t help but watch, and I know that when I came to the last page I was hanging for the next installment of this series. As authors Stella and Audra Price have written a fabulous beginning to their Eververse series. Their characters tempt, tease and enthrall, and if that doesn’t work they’ll just kidnap you and take you along for the ride anyway. I can’t wait for to read what else will happen in the rest of this series because you know it will only get better and better.

My god. She got us. She really got what the story was about. Im singing over here im so excited! You can read the full review HERE

So today is starting off really well! Now to see about getting Fallon over to celebrate... *giggle*

Asty

Comments on "Ooh! Someone got it!"

 

post a comment