Monday, December 04, 2006

First Review for Sugar and Sin....


We just got our first review for Sugar and Sin... 3 cups. Heres what Maura has to say about it:

There is an awful lot going on in this book and it took me a little while to sort it all out. I really began to enjoy the story after that. Astrid is a great character, but a little too tolerant of Fallon’s extracurricular activities for my taste. Ashlynn is likable, if a little simple. Watching Feyd fall for her was fun. The other demons and supernatural creatures, like Morrison and Alcyone, were also well developed. The story does not end here and I will definitely be reading the next one.

You can read the full review HERE

Thanks Maura! your the first one to send it back and i salute you!

Though i must say... I have a reason why im ok with Fallon's screwing around. Its because turn about is fair play. I did get to sleep with Casha didnt I? Fallon's a special guy, and as i have always said, a broken man is a useless man. Fallon enjoys his liasions... who am I to stop that completely?

Comments on "First Review for Sugar and Sin...."

 

post a comment